Re: [IP] insurance companies

   What area are you in? I'm in the SouthEast area
and the lady that takes care of this area for things
like insulin pumps is Betty Brown. She is the one
that called me and explained that they have a
contract with Disetronic and that I couldn't get a MM.
If you talked with someone from Tricare, could you
tell me who it was so I could contact them and
perhaps work something out so I can get a MM??
It's not that I dislike Disetronic, it's just that I prefer
MM for myself. I am using the HtronPlus and I'm
not happy with it.
Thanks for your help,