[IP] Re:Sylvia's post

Sylvia,

You did not offend me...rather, you amazed and uplifted me. You're a
great Mom. I don't think my Mom would do the same, and my Dad couldn't
even bear to look at my site when I first got the pump. My siblings could
care less. I'd love for all of them to do what you're doing. Your son is
very lucky. By my calculations, you should be getting off the pump right
before Mother's Day. Go treat yourself to something good. I hope I could
do the same for my daughter one day. Thanks.

Maureen