[IP] Sylvia's pump

>   When he saw me getting the stuff out for a site change this morning I
> thought he was goig to get really upset.  Until I told him he was going to
> put a site into me!!!!!!
> Hope this doesn't offend anyone.  I just knew I had to do this!
> Sylvia

Way to go, Sylvia! I'm puzzled as to why you'd think it would offend any of
us, and why care if it does? Since it has been suggested parents do this
for/with their children which, I think, can be one of the most loving, caring
gestures there is, I'm glad you are doing this. This will impact Joshua the
rest of his life.

BTW, I've gotta know - did he put it in your hiney? (~_^)