Re: [IP] Why the School Letter Angered Me So..Personal Experience!

In a message dated 4/26/01 11:23:56 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

i've gotten lazy since working and have a habit of always typing in all
lower-case letters... i guess i dont realize it--oops, I mean I guess I don't
realize I'm doing it as much as I do...LOL
Is this better?
Thank You,
geez, that's difficult to do when you get out of the habit...LOL