Re: [IP] New Quick Set

on 4/26/01 10:29 AM, email @ redacted at email @ redacted wrote:

> Dawn,
>
> In a word....FANTASTIC!!!!!!!  We used the two samples sent on Joshua (9
> y.o.) and I didn't feel the need for a serter.  I am due to receive a partial
> order soon because these sites are on backorder...told that yesterday by MM.
> And they are sending the serter for FREE with the order.  LOVE THESE NEW
> SETS.  Oh, Josh is using the Dis H-Tron but we really like the insertion
> devices(currently on MM's Sof Sets Micro) and when comparing the new Dis
> Ultraflex, which we also tried, with the new Quick Set, I feel MM really put
> a lot of good thought into their set.  Dis's was awkward for me to handle,
> because there was nothing to hold onto and I would get stuck to the taping.
> But I liked how the Ultraflex looked on Josh and he got great BG results too.
>
> Syliva
> mom to Joshua
> Poulsbo, WA

Hi Sylvia,
This is from the other Dawn!   I received one sample of the Quick-Set and
LOVE it also.  Am really confused though-I called MM yesterday to order some
and asked for the free inserter with my first order.  Read about it
here-thank you list!  I was told that offer was only for the month of March
and I would have to pay for it.  That sure seems weird.  I  was also told
the Quick-sets were on back order and when I asked when they were coming in
the guy said he didn't know.  Also sounds weird.  I have been really
impressed with MM so far, but this is bothersome.

Has anyone else received conflicting info?

Dawn
Type 1 43 years, pumping since May, 2000