Re: [IP] Food for Thought (was:"discrimination" at school)

Just a thought- The principle of Ryan's school has to follow school board
policy. Wouldn't it be best to send letters to the school board? The
principle is between a rock and a hard place.
Should all students who have chronic health problems be allowed to carry
their own supplies in school? I don't believe the should.
Where my daughter teaches all meds and supplies have to be in the school
office. We have kids here in Gerogia selling their ritalin to others.
Sometimes policies are for the protection of other children. What if Ryan
didn't see he dropped his pen syringe and another kid picked it up and
injected himself or others? This could have been a problem and a law suit.