Re: [IP] New Quick Set

  In a word....FANTASTIC!!!!!!!  We used the two samples sent on Joshua (9
y.o.) and I didn't feel the need for a serter.  I am due to receive a partial
order soon because these sites are on backorder...told that yesterday by MM.
And they are sending the serter for FREE with the order.  LOVE THESE NEW
SETS.  Oh, Josh is using the Dis H-Tron but we really like the insertion
devices(currently on MM's Sof Sets Micro) and when comparing the new Dis
Ultraflex, which we also tried, with the new Quick Set, I feel MM really put
a lot of good thought into their set.  Dis's was awkward for me to handle,
because there was nothing to hold onto and I would get stuck to the taping.
But I liked how the Ultraflex looked on Josh and he got great BG results too.

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA