Re: [IP] Minimed 511

I was told by my CDE that the Minimed rep in our are, Mike
Michaelis(S.Texas), said the 511 would be out some time next year but he
would not be more specific. She also told me Minimed was going to develop
there own prefills for the 511 and would be producing them. Currently they
did not have the equipment to do so and when this all begins would naturally
have to be approved by the FDA. In other words if waterproof and prefills
were an important criteria I should stick with the D-tron.(I am currently on
a H-tron loaner and waiting for my D-tron to arrive-not to patiently either)
I was about to jump ship on D but am still hanging on. My ins. co. has
authorized 100% payment on pump and first 3 months supplies with either
company. Any suggestions.