[IP] Forgetting to bolus

My son does pretty good remembering to bolus - although not without some
reminders - but what about forgetting to put his pump on!  Twice now on
mornings where he ate breakfast first, then showered, he forgot to reconnect
his pump  before going to school.  I guess its like me when I spend the time
to make a nice list for shopping and errands for the day, collect all the
coupons and then leave the house without them!  We just keep trying.

Jocelyn, Brian's mom