Re: [IP] "Type !" / Ryan Update? (WAS: What I sent this afternoon)

Sammi wrote:
> [...]

I'm recognizing the typo factor here, but I think you are onto
something...while "Which type are you?  Which type does ________ apply to?"
questions come up often, I think the bottom line is that we all, at some
point, experience it as "Type !"  I really LIKE that as a designator!!
(Permission to use the phrase, as needed?  <g>) >>>

Sure, you can use that as a designator - since you *discovered* my type !. LOL
I should have looked in the mirror. <vbg>

When I ended my post with the following:
BTW, I would suggest anyone else sending letters, PLEASE proofread outloud for
punctuation and spelling. Educators, it would seem, should take more notice
with it done properly. YMMV (~_^)
I meant we are writing to educators (principal, board, etc.) and I would think
*they* would respect our views more if *I* proofread (outloud) my own post.
YMMV (~_^)

Jan (61 y/o, T-! 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)