Re: [IP] "discrimination" at school. Not about pumping

  This foes beyond the Am. Diabetes Assoc....this is in direct violation of
the Am. Disabilities Act as well.  Does Texas think they are above such a
law?  What gives them the right to say that those laws are not there for
them??  That is why I am SOOO steamed by this and the fact that this has been
allowed to happen in the first place.  Jim,  Am I wrong about the other

mom to Joshua  who hopes she will keep a civil tongue in her hand when she
writes HER note to school district!