Re: [IP] =?ISO-8859-1?B?UmU6IFtJUF0gImRpc2NyaW1pbmF0aW9uIiBhdCBzY2hvb2wu IKBO...

Hasn't Texas heard of the OTHER ADA...American Disabilities Act???  They are
there and in place to help prevent just this type of thing from ever
happening.  My fax will be there in the morning when school opens...and on
behalf of Ryan and MY son I will threaten a LAW SUIT against this school
prinicipal as well as the school district in hopes of preventing this type of
OUTRAGEOUS behavior from every filtering out to MY SON's school district.
All it takes is one school to set a precedent that will start to spread
through out the nation and I REFUSE to allow that to happen.  We have NOT
come this far to allow some idiot to push this nation back into the dark
ages!!!    Sorry folks but I can not and WILL NOT tolerate this sort of thing
to happen to ANYONE!!!  MY SON'S LIFE IS AT STAKE !!!!!!

mom to Joshua