RE: [IP] getting the sticky stuff off....

I know of two other cheap and easy ways to get the sticky stuff
off.  Baby Oil and Goo Gone (available at WalMart, Albertsons, etc....
near the cleaning stuff like 409 & Fantastic).  Goo Gone is a citrus
based product and it will remove the goo almost instantly.  I am using
a product called Skin Bond and you need heavy duty stuff to break that
stuff loose (just to get my set off 'cause just pulling will take the
hide with it) and Goo Gone works like magic.  And is not nearly as
harsh as Unisolve or Detachol.