Re: [IP] glargine- not for tpe 1's, not so great

Ok Spot,

I am going to say "BULL S$%T" to the glargine will not work
for type 1's.  I have personally used Glargine and know of
several other type 1's in the clinical trial I participated
in.  I am sure I can get my doctor to verify my statements.
>From my PERSONAL experience, Glargine works just fine for a
type 1.  For me it worked a heck of a lot better than Nph ever
did.  I do not know the number of type 1's and/or 2's in the
trial, but I do believe that both types were included and the
results were good (well, at least for the type 1's).