[IP] Expiration date on supplies

Hopefully there is a Minimed person who can answer this question.  I went off
of my pump for a period of time and consequently, I have a series of supplies
that are expired or about to be expired according to the label.  What exactly
does this mean?  The supplies have been stored in a controlled environment
and look completely normal.  We all know the expense of supplies, so I hope
that they are still usable.  Please let me know what those expirations mean
and whether or not I should still be using them.  Thanks!
Katie in Colorado