[IP] Re: Ryan - and concerns...and my type 1 vs type 2 analogy

In a message dated 4/25/01 11:28:17 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> I don't understand what Type 1 or Type 2 have to do with this issue in the
> least.

i'm sorry about that... i guess i was thinking to myself as i wrote it.  what
i was referring to was the fact that the majority of people who dont know
anything about diabetes usually only know of type 2 and have the idea that we
only need a pill and we are fine.  that's all i was referring to :O)
sorry about the confusion... like i said, i'm going to bed!  i must be a
little frazzled from last night still and am just getting myself in trouble
and acquiring lots of enemies in the process! :O(