re: [IP] Animas Audio Bolus

I've been pumping about 2 weeks. I used the audio bolus yesterday to try it
out (and watched the screen to make sure I was doing it right). I found the
button hard to push, too - like I needed to get the right angle on it. I guess
I'm relieved that I won't push it by accident, but I think it's going to take
some getting used to. I also think I won't use it as much as I thought I would
- I don't mind pulling the pump off my belt to do a normal bolus; it's MUCH
more subtle that pulling out a syringe and vial of insulin. :)
type1: 9/90
pumping: 2/10/01