[IP] yes write and a clarification

wombn asks
>But I  wanted to ask if you thought writing to them at all
> (even with nice letters) is the wrong tactic too.   ?

HECK no - write em - that is the best way to do it!!.  but pardon the
inappropriate analogy, you get more flies with sugar than salt....something I
know I am not always capable of, as many old timers here will remember....

HOWEVER, just for the record, there is NO indication in my PUL LEASE post
that it was directed at any ONE individual.  To assume that it is is awfully
ego-centric and just plain wrong.  As I read the Ryan posts, i sensed the
increasing anger, passion, and concern in everyone,  and when emotions run
that high...there is almost always a knee jerk reaction which i was hoping to
advert.  We, as a group, not just IPers, but diabetes advocates, have to
watch what we do and how we present it to the "others"  We dont want to
appear as those looney diabetics who sit around on their fat butts all day
playing nintendo and eating twinkies (vbg>