[IP] Help Please

I have recently joined the American Diabetes Association's Team Diabetes. As
a member I have signed on to run the Dublin Marathon in October in order to
raise money for diabetes research and education. This may be the craziest
thing I have ever done. I am not a runner. Every member is asked to run in
honor of someone with diabetes. I am running in memory of my aunt who died
of diabetic kidney disease. I also lost two grandparents of diabetes
complications. I have 3 children and 1 grandchild. I want a cure! If anyone
would like to help sponsor me (no amount is too small) you can e-mail me for
information or if you would like information on Team Diabetes you can go to
the American Diabetes Associations web-site www.diabetes.org or call
1-800-254-9255. Thanks for considering sponsorship of my run in this
marathon.            email @ redacted

                                    Patti Hall

Send a cool gift with your E-Card