Re: [IP] cannula coming out of that active boy! Help again!

Maybe you should consider another type of set.  My Josh (9 y.o and SKINNY)
uses MM's Sof-Set with the insertion device.  We are now waiting for our
first order of the new Quicksets.  These sets go in at a 90 degree angle,
straight in, the canula is a lot smaller.  You can get 6mm or 9mm (we use
6mm)  Purhaps if you get some samples of these and try them and see if that
doesn't help.  When we started out we were using the Tenders (same as sils)
and not only did I hate them but they hurt Josh going in and his BGs were
never any good!  We are now doing really well and Josh is comfortable and so
am I at site chage time!

Just a suggestion!

mom to Joshua