Re: [IP] Ryan - and concerns....

In a message dated 4/25/01 8:09:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The local television station has been given Ryan's contact info and is
> investigating the issue.  The Local Newspaper is also working it.

that's wonderful!  hopefully they see how big an issue this really is and
take a step back and see the poor kid is only trying to live!  geez.... of
course, being TYPE 1 and not TYPE 2, things are a little different for us....
and some things we do are things that TYPE 2's could NEVER understand!!
did you call the local television station?  great idea.... i hope we get some
education out to the public after this!
good job!
a recooperating gina....