Re: [IP] Ryan - and concerns....

The local television station has been given Ryan's contact info and is
investigating the issue.  The Local Newspaper is also working it.

The school has apparently changed its tune a little and will not be fining
Ryan the $150.00.  There is a hearing tomorrow (Thurs) and I would love to
be a fly on the wall.

Having had my own battles with stubborn ignorant "educators", I get riled
very easily.

Next time I butt heads with THEM, I think I will let all of you know about
it.  Seems to work.

Curtis Lomax