Re: [IP] Ryan - and concerns....

Though I agree that this type of situation is unacceptable, I am concerned
that only a name of a minor (presumably) that this "happened to" was in the
email.   Has anyone been able (or attempted) to verify that Ryan does

I went along for the "unacceptable situation" ride about 35 years ago
against a major school system...  I look back with awe at how prepared my
dad was and how many resources he was able to mobilize - The thought that
scares me is that, had he not been so prepared, there would have been only
1 casualty - ME....... and no amount of escalation would have "made it

Planned actions are more effective than reactions..............

Jim S.