Re: [IP] PUH--LEASE... AND GOOD-BYE EVERYONE :o(

THIS IS ONE OF FEW POSTS BY ME!

I also have been billitled on this list...the reason for the rearity of my
posts, and Gina, I support you!  I think your letter was wonderful, and one
of my philosophies of anger are that any way to lash out with your emotions
other than violence is absolutley marvelous!  I'm not sure if you will get
this, and if you do e-mail me back in 3 days, if not I  will send this to you
personally, and this can show some of the rude, belligerent, rambuncious and
un-satisfied members of this post that idiotic belligerency is not what this
post is about!

Dr. Kyle J. Skinner