In a message dated 4/25/01 6:41:46 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Curtis, Sammi, and others whose names I, sadly, don't recall, also wrote
> well-thought-out, informative and educational letters. Unfortunately, one
> of
> us did not. That is the letter that may be best-remembered and may cause to
> person to whom it is addressed to think of all of us in a negative light.

ummmmm, everyone gets the idea that you think i'm an idiot and immature and
whatever else you think i am as you have stressed this now in three letters.
the letter i wrote to that principal DID NOT go out today because i was
waiting to see what kind of response I GOT from it from everyone on the list.
 surprisingly, i realized that my anger was out of line at the time and
waited to see any type of response i would get about it FOR THE EXACT REASON
YOU MENTIONED ABOVE!  i have more respect for this list than to send that
without first sending it to the list to see what kind of feedback i got and
if i was out of line which obviously i was.  but again, no one knows WHY this
letter hit me the way it did, although i'm sure all of us have horror stories
about discrimination in some form or another.
i guess i'll be leaving this list, although i cherish this list with all my
heart and soul.  if it weren't for this list, i don't know where i'd be, but
i'd rather not be somewhere where i'm not welcome!  i will just browse the
webpage and the like.
i did not receive a single letter regarding my post other than these couple
that went through the list, but those are enough to make me feel unwelcome
here, especially from someone who has voiced her 'dislikes' of my style in
the past by beating around the bush and belittling me on the list rather than
sending me email privately.  either way, the point is taken.
maybe i'm being emotional because of my ordeal in the ER last night and my
sugars are still not back to normal and swinging all over the place.  maybe a
lot of my anger came from that, but obviously and unfortunately people don't
always take those types of things into account.
it's been fun...... thanks to everyone who always supported my views and
emailed me privately with the kind words, etc.  i never had a problem with
anyone but obviously have someone here who despises me for some reason that i
do not know.  you've been here longer than i have, so enjoy your stay  :O)
hope everyone will keep in touch with me, especially those of you i so often
corresponded with :O)  i've always tried to do the best i could to help
anyone i could as best i could :O)

ps  jan h., i'm getting better at the ..... and the !!!!!  LOL

take care and thanks for everything!
gina, mr clicks (MM508) & mr pokey (FreeStyle meter)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)
thanks to everyone who helped me get this far!!