Re: [IP] Adjusting

In a message dated 4/25/01 2:40:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Does it take a while to get those stable BGs? I was under the impression
> that I'd go on this thing and my numbers would be terrific every time I

it is a lot of work, and there is a steep learning curve that goes along with
it.  unfortunately, i dont think there are very many people who go on the
pump and have terrific numbers every time immediately after starting :O(  i
wish i did, although there may be some.  it does take time and in my opinion
it's well worth it.  hopefully things will get better for you soon!
best of luck to you,