In a message dated 4/25/01 3:56:16 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> A very well-written letter. Much better than one written in obvious anger

Yes, it was a well-written letter, not as angry as the one from me she's
referring to!  I do actually know how to write a letter and I DEFINITELY know
how to punctuate (it was my job for 7 years as a court reporter).  However,
when a person is online so often, he/she begins to write differently, sort of
taking on that "online style."
If every single one of you here think my letter was full of obscenities and
threats, then sobeit.  What you don't know is HOW CLOSE that letter hit to
home!  You don't know my anger behind that letter, although we all know how
discrimination feels because of our diabetes.  As far as the punctuation is
concerned, well, that I just have to laugh at within myself because God knows
I was one of the most highly requested court reporters in the downtown
Chicago area WHEN I WAS ABLE TO WORK!  Unfortunately, Internet style took
Congrats on the well-written letter!