[IP] Saga of the Start

Hi Everyone,
 Well,its been a rough 2 days.After my start Monday
morning,I devoloped moderate ketones and it was a good
thing I was already in the hospital because I kept
having recurring problems with that.I should have
never complained about being hospitalized for the next
24 hours after my start,I would've ended up in a
hospital anyway!Monday 6pm-Tuesday 6 am,I had a
unbelievable streak of 7 bgs between 149-101,but then
went straight up to the 200-300 range with ketones
again in spite of multiple boluses and a changed
site.Maybe some of that was hospital stress,but
anyway,I finally got rid of the ketones when
discharged at 3 pm with a 309 bg.More ketone problems
that night,and when at 10 pm I took a final bolus of 2
U I really didn't expect it to go down.At 1 pm,I awoke
with a 38,my 4th lowest bg.I had some symptoms I've
never had before,tingling lips and a splitting
headache,besides the regular dizzyness,hunger,and
weakness.So I ate 30 carbs,took a glucogon shot(my
safety procedure when no ones around at night and I'm
under 45)and suspended for 30 minutes.Then I was
229,restarted,and went back to sleep.Was 149 this
morning,then went high again.On the advice of my CDE,I
changed the tubing and took 2 H by injection and am ok
now at 133.I feel like the human yo-yo,I know its
normal to feel tired the first few days but what about
nauseaus?I've felt this way since right after the
start,through the excellent bgs,the highs with
ketones,and the low.

Do You Yahoo!?