RE: [IP] "discrimination" at school. Not about pumping

Dear friends --

A quick note about this.  I just sent the Associate Principal's email
address (he's the one listed in the original message).

But I would caution everyone who communicates with Mr. Hoff or anyone else
to please don't demonize any of the school administration or school board.
I believe that someone, perhaps Mr. Hoff, or it may be the school board, or
someone else, has made a mistake that needs to be rectified.  But it won't
be helpful to send off angry letters, especially if they are not polite and

The American Diabetes Association proposes a four stage approach that starts
with education.  Nowhere in the approach is recrimination part of the

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR