[IP] Re: [IP] "discrimination" at school.  Not about pumping

I just tried to call the princple of this school (281)-655-3232, of course no answer. I am out raged at this, Teenagers have enough trouble with emotions and trying to fit in and feeling of in adquicy (sp) then to have diabetes on top of it. ( well you get my point) the fact that Ryan was treated this way was wrong and I feel he has been discriminated against because he is diabetic. If this was my son I would show up at that hearing with a good attorney and let the shcool know they better start treating him fairly or they will have a law suite.

Jenny