[IP] diabetic anorexia.....was rosie and suzzie...lol

In a message dated 4/25/01 11:06:52 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> I have never really understood all of this business.  Just know that we
> need to watch for the keytones and get the insulin in Josh.

unfortunately, i was one of those anorexics when i was a teenager trying to
deal with diabetes!  i'm not proud of it and i thank God every single day
that i got through it.... my point is not ALL people die from it or
ketones... i had ketones (LARGE) for over THREE MONTHS STRAIGHT and felt fine
(well, i thought i did)!  i do NOT recommend this to anyone as i must just be
the anomoly and have a strong body, but it is serious business and something
i guarantee you you would never want to go through!