Re: [IP] Home Meters ?

I remember back in the summer of 1981 using Chemstrip bG's as a trial at
summer camp here in Colorado.  By October of that year, I had my first
Glucometer (big honking thing) with the most attrocious poker (the autolet)
that worked a lot like a guilotine.  I remember being horrified at the
thought of using one of those.  The glucometer, however worked with a test
strip that had an area to cover with blood about the size of a current ketone
test strip which held the blood for about aminute before you had to use a
squirt bottle to wash off the blood.  Seems so archaic now!