Re: [IP] Rosie and Suzanne Summers

  I'm curious about something you said about the dieting and ketosis and
death.  If death is such a given in this circumstances then why aren't more
anorexics dying of their disease?  I mean for the most part these people are
down to nothing but skin and bones, muscle mass is depleted and a lot of them
are still able to function?

  I have never really understood all of this business.  Just know that we
need to watch for the keytones and get the insulin in Josh.  I mean, I
understand what is happening, don't get me wrong.  Anyway, it is just that
statement about death that had me puzzled, because of the high incidence of
anorexia in this country??!!

mom to Joshua