[IP] My 1st Fiesta Party with Pump---Great Experience!

I just wanted to tell everyone about my night.  I live in San Antonio, and
we have a yearly city party called Fiesta.  It's kind of like Mardi Gras,
except not as gross (if you know what I mean.)  I think our Fiesta is more
family-oriented, although you can still find LOTS of drunken idiots!!  Any
ways, I went to a street party called "A Night in Old San Antonio" last
night (with about 30,000 others) and was so excited that I could eat
whatever I wanted.  Pre-pump I would choose one item to eat and inject for
it (very carefully in the port-a-potty.)  YUCK  This is what I ate last
night:  fried jalapenos, 2 beef k-bobs, fried cheese, flautas, 1 frozen
margarita, and fried mushrooms.  Of course my hubby helped me eat some.
It's kind of yuck to think about it all NOW, but boy was it good!!  Any
ways, I drank some juice before going to bed 59BS, and this morning I woke
up at 103BS!!  All I can say is that this pump is the 2nd best thing that
has happened to me.  The 1st is still my husband, who I met at Fiesta 4
years ago this week!!