[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #85

In a message dated 4/24/01 10:29:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> She is having
> problems with high blood sugars for about 12 hours after changing sets.

My daiughter, Nadine is having a similar problem.  Every time she would
change her site, her next couple of readings were sure to be high.  We have
now sarted to prime .5 additional units after the set is inserted.  So far it
seems to work great!  She uses the sils.  Try it and good luck to you!