Re: [IP] Rosie and Suzanne Summers

> because of that reason, the body has turned on itself and is 'eating'
> it's own fat supply.

um.......  isn't that the point of losing weight?

Yes, it is part of losing weight but we are going through a lot of time and
money to avoid keto-acidosis, and the chemical imbalances it brings. Some of
these 'diets' are downright dangerous and losing wieght can be done in a more
healthful manner. Ketones change our pH balance and losing weight by allowing
the rapid consumption of fat by our bodies can invite more trouble in the
future than if we'd just keep the weight on.

Jenny Sutherland