[IP] Gina

Yow, that was low, and yes, I've been there too.
I don't think you have to give up fries, just back off of the boluses,
perhaps, and do a couple of times as 'correction' when your bg's come up too
high. It may help you figure out how long the spuds take to get into your
system, and what in future, you may want to bolus for french fries again.

I hope you feel better soon, and are back to the usual Gina tomorrow
morning. Get some rest and stay well!

Jenny Sutherland