     First, take a deep breath. Secondly, know that MM is REALLY good with
dealing with situations like this. Call your rep. Tell him/her the problem.
I'm sure that first, they'll find a way to cut the cost of the pump. I have
heard that when some people have told MM they cannot afford the pump because
of one reason or another, MM will cut the cost of the pump by almost 40%!!!
(Don't quote me on this though)  And secondly, after they've cut the cost,
they will also work with you on a payment plan that you can handle.  I've
been dealing with all kinds of problems with my insurance company and when I
was going to go with MM, I kept telling my rep all the problems and she kept
saying, "Not to worry" any time I had a problem. They were VERY willing to
help me in any way they could.
Good luck with Blossom, I'm sure you'll find a way to keep her!!!

All my best,
Elizabeth   >^..^<
dx 10-01-81 (Florida) type 1
Currently pumping with 'TinkerBell'
(my Dis Htron) awaiting the arrival
of 'Bruno' (my back ordered Dis Dtron)
Also with 'Freddy'(FreeStyle blood meter) and
Hopefully (still) getting 'Skippy' (MM508)
Started pumping on my own 4-21-01 and am
SO happy I did!!! My sugars are GREAT!!!