  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Melissa Cahill

  OMG!!!  I am in a state of panic.  When we got Rachel's pump, Minimed told
  me that they had worked it out with our insurance company that all we would
  be responsible for is our $400.00 deductible!  Now, I got the EOB from our
  insurance company stating that they had an $800.00 deductible and only
  covering 50%.  Now that leaves us paying $3527.00 instead of $400.00. (I
  only have two more payments on the $400.00)   I CAN'T PAY THAT!  But I
  let them take Blossom from us!  What should/can I do????

  Oh wow, I am very overwhelmed right now....

  Mom to Rachel and Blossom, 3 1/2, pumping 3 weeks 3 days