[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #85

    What about the foolish notion of altering one's regular insulin dose based
upon a URINE glucose test!!  How foolish was that.  Change the current dose of
insulin based upon something that was showing the level of sugar in the blood
hours ago.
    As much as I hated pricking my finger tips, as often as I would rebel and
refuse to test for a couple of days when the meters first came out, I don't
think I could cope with out one now.

email @ redacted

"Yesterday is History; Tomorrow is a Mystery; Today is a Gift ...
That is why they called the Present!"