Re: [IP] Rosie and Suzanne Summers

Well, I guess I should've written and told everyone that pumping is going
great!!!  Monday I told my nurse when she called that I had already started.
I thought she was going to be pissed off but she said, "You go girl"!!!!  She
came over and showed me a few things I didn't know and gave me a carb
counting book.  My blood sugars haven't been this good in a long time. I'm so
happy, I just wish I could've done this years ago. It's so simple. Count your
carbs, bolus, etc. I like this LOTS better than shots. Although, it is a LOT
more expensive than shots too. (That's the only thing that may make me give
this up. I may not be able to afford it. Poo)  Regardless, right now, I'm
happy and things are good.