Re: [IP] Illness increase in basals - what about ratios?

  I hope the BGs remain stubborn too so that she can use the Quick Sets.  I'm
anxiously awaiting the arrival of our first order of these sets.  We had
nothing but GREAT BGs on the two samples and I LOVED the isertion, even
without the device!  So, I think that others have said that if BGs are still
stubborn witht he temp increase that you can either up the increase a little
or increase the bolus ration too, or both, but be careful to watch for going

Hope she starts to flutter around and fly again soon.  And more important...I
hope you can get SOME sleep soon too!

mom to Joshua