Re: [IP] kids forgetting bolus

In a message dated 4/24/01 2:15:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My son is now 13 and pumping for almost 2 years. He forgets his boluses from
> time to time. It is definately a "kid thing."

Not just a kid thing, I forget sometimes too.   Get busy right away or have
to clean up a mess my kid made or am running out the door.  If I am fixing
dinner sometimes I forget to do my blood sugar because i'm so caught up in
getting everything ready and Zachary ready etc etc etc.
I think it is a diabetic life thing, not adults or kids but all of us.
For me it's having time to think about what i need to do for myself.
A lot of days those moments just don't happen.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01