Re: [IP] Rosie and Suzanne Summers

I've heard from several different doctors that the Atkins diet is VERY
bad for you. Essentially, your body turns on itself and it's 'starving'
to death. Yes, lots of peole lose lots of weight on this diet and it's just
because of that reason, the body has turned on itself and is 'eating'
it's own fat supply.

You know, if you think of it....life is just basically a luck of the draw!
Some people can smoke, drink, and eat whatever and live into their
90's. Other people can try and live a more healthy life and die in their
40's from cancer. So, in my opinion.... do what you want.... you're not
getting out of here alive!!!!  LOL    Oh, I'm kidding, don't get all wound