Re: [IP] insurance companies

    Well, I don't know about Cigna but I do know about Tricare Prime! My
for a pump started in November and I just started pumping a couple days ago.
They pay 85% of the cost for the pump and for the supplies. They have a
with Disetronic, so you can get the Htron, Dtron or the Dahiti but you'd
not want that one.  I wanted the MM but ended up ordering the Dtron because I
had no choice. IF you find out anything different, please let me know. Also,
can call a woman at Tricare in regard to this matter and discuss with her
your options are and what you need in order to get the pump.  Her name is
Brown and her # is toll free at 1-866-229-0224 xt 5813.
Good luck to you,

Elizabeth  >^..^<