[IP] Anyone have CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield (Maryland)?

My new policy starts on 5/1 an I have been trying to sort out benefits with
CareFirst.  The rep says that a pump would be durable medical equipment but
all of my pump supplies would be 'other' which has no annual limit.

The Animas rep says that they bill all supplies (infusion sets etc.) as
durable medical equipment.  This matters because I have a limit of
$1000/year for DME.

If anyone has experience with this please let me know.  Insurance companies
make me crazy!!!!!

Denise- waited too long to get a pump and is now kicking herself- McGovern