[IP] support

spot and others:

thanks a whole bunch. Your words of encouragement are helping me to get a
good start to the bumpy road ahead!  Everyone on here is helping but those
who have had an experience doing the same thing as me help a lot!  I realize
I am going to work REAL hard, harder than ever in my life before and I think
I am ready.  Some people may say if you only think you are ready than your
not, well I disagree with that.  I cannot say I am ready because  well I have
to be through it first
again thanks for everything. I will keep you all posted!
love jennee