Re: [IP] Minimed 511

Clear DayI was told the 508 had to be purchased before March 3 (or sometime
in early March) to be eligible for the free upgrade to the 511.  I can't
recall the exact info, but my doctor assured me I just made the cut off when
I started pumping on March 7.

I can't imagine why MM is being secretive about release dates.  My doctor
got the info from either MM or Medical Express Depot.  I was told they'd be
available in Dec. of this year, but have since heard they won't be out until
Feb. 2002, so who knows for sure?

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG]