Re: [IP] Minimed 511

Ok, correct me IF I'm wrong but when we had a MM rep in our discussion group,
they said that the Paradigm (Pronounced Pare-a-dime) is not a 511. They said
that is a totally different pump series they were going to come out with but
are no longer.  The Paradigm is coming out at the end of this year, however,
people who purchased a 508 between March 1, 2001 and Dec. 2001 will be
upgraded to the Paradigm in February of 2002. I believe this is what they
said. I was also told from my MM rep that the upgrade program is on a first
come first serve basis.  Again, this is only what I remember, you may want to
check with MM first.