Re: [IP] Minimed 511

I just purchased the MM 508 three weeks ago and had  the same concerns.
 In the United States, Minimed is offering an upgrade to the 511 (or Paradigm)
if you buy the 508 now. The details of the Upgrade Program are on  MM's
website at www.minimed.com under "What's New" and "Next Step Program".  So you
can buy the 508 and get the new pump when it comes out.  I was told by my MM
rep that the 511 will be coming out in February, 2002 and the website says the
upgrade will be available then.

Beth Gearing
Pumping 15 days

>>> email @ redacted 04/24/01 04:19PM >>>
Does anyone know when the new 511 is coming out?  I have a 507 that I want to
update, but I don't want to get the 508  now, if the 511 is going to be
coming
out "soon".  I called minimed, but they said they can't discuss release
dates.

MaeveKelly
Pumping 4 1/2 years